Hey Guys, i recently started Bodybuilding and i wanted to know what kind of diet should i take. I am 19 yrs old and i weigh 132 Pounds and i want to boost my muscle mass. So what should i eat and which type of power supplements should i use. My target is to achieve some muscle mass by end of three months and also my wrist are very thin, suggest some exercises so i can also increase them or make them strong. Thank You
Body Builder Hints and Tips
- Will Target's MN Forward Donation Scare Other Companies From Donating to Political Campaigns? / Queerty
- Upost-Article.com » Muscle Mass Workout Programs-The Effective Way To Build Muscle
- What are the key weight lifting exercises to gain strength? : Body Building Blog | Free Fitness Tips & Body Building…
- Citing MnIndy, MSNBC looks into Target’s MN Forward gift « Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.
- Body Building Workouts | Fat Loss Diets